Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Since discovering my "training" schedule I didn't know existed until today, its a good thing February is going to be all about running. They have us running almost every day, short distances, except for long runs on the weekend. Having it laid out before me, I actually think I can do this. I love training schedules! Its just what I needed. Takes the guesswork of what to do today and keeps me focused on tomorrow. And with the small increments of distance every week, it should keep me injury free and help to build the endurance I have lacked for a while. As Mipper said in one of her posts, running inside makes you soft. I know it but enjoyed it. But I have to be realistic in that every race is going to be run outside, so getting conditioned slowly shouldn't be as painful.

No comments: