Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Heel pain. Frustrating. Have to figure it out. I've had this before and it takes forever to get rid of it seems. Not running won't speed the process, but at the same time it hinders running progress. After Saturday's run of 6.25 miles, I have had daily heel pain. Today it was a 2.5 mile treadmill run. Changed shoes from motion control to stability for the cushioning and less restriction on the sore heel. It seems a little better but its not gone. Didn't hurt while running at least. I see these women at the gym getting dressed and putting on those fashion boots everyone is wearing these days, and I wince thinking of the pain they cause me. Ouch! How do they walk on an icy parking lot with those things?? My "fashion" boots have no heel, just a wedge, no pointy toes, just squared toes, and are fairly comfortable. Nothing like those I am seeing every day.

No comments: