Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March, a new month, a new goal. What will it be? I do have an indoor tri on March 18, so that will be one goal--to do better than last, at least in the bike and run. I guess the other goal would be to increase long runs OUTSIDE! I am waiting for those mornings when you can at least see a little daylight by 6:30 am and then I will want to be outside. I spent all last winter working out inside and now most of this. I think it is wearing on me.

There is actually a guy at my gym who ran--are you ready for this?? 6,000 miles last year. All inside. All at the Y. Sometimes on a wooden track (old Y), and actually did 2 marathons INSIDE ON THE TRACK last year too. I don't think there is any way I can get that crazed or crazy.

Other than those small things, I need another goal for the month. Hopefully I can figure this out soon. I love schedules and goals.

No comments: