Monday, January 15, 2007

OKAY, I'VE BEEN TAGGED.

And if anyone can beat me on boring, I'll take ya on!

Here are the rules:

1.. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

2. Book: Michigan Rules of Court, Federal, Thomson/West Publishing.
4. These rules shall be construed to secure fairness in administration, elimination of unjustifiable expense and delay, and promotion of growth and development of the law of evidence to the end that the truth may be ascertained and proceedings justly determined.
5. Anyone reading can be tagged.

I figure 3 lines are enough with this book! I'm reading at work, so of course you can see what reading material I keep close at hand. This paragraph is from the Federal Rules of Evidence section. Now, can anyone interpret this?

No comments: