Wednesday, August 30, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL! Here's another e-mail I received today:

Dear Vickie Baker:
Hey, thanks for registering. 2006 should be a great year for the Grand Rapids Marathon. Our whole marathon staff is excited to have you run with us, and we're all working hard to give you the best marathon experience ever. So, keep training, and we'll see you in October.
and the adventure continues....
Don Kern
Race Director


Yikes! Guess I better train now! :) Actually I only signed up for the half. October 29, 2006. That will be about 3 years since my last full and almost 2 years since my last half.

Actually, my run training continues to progress. Yesterday weights (need to improve on my tricep weight routine) and 30 min. run. Today, 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

That is going to be something eh...hope you do really well. I've sworn off marathons myself!! :-)