Monday, August 07, 2006


DAY AT THE BEACH

One of my favorite places to be. I have memories going back as far as I can remember of being on/in Lake Michigan. What I don't remember is how warm/cold the water was. Some of my favorite memories with my kids were at the beach. I remember after my 2nd 5k run, in the summer of 1988, when the temperature was almost 100 degrees, my daughter and I went to the beach right after the race and played in the waves for hours!

Here's a picture of my grandson and nephew playing in the sand, and my daughter and grandson enjoying the sunshine and a snack!

I have to say my favorite place is the beach. Maybe that's why I gravitated toward triathlons? To spend more time in the water?

And I think I've finally got this camera thing figured out! Slow but sure to Blogland.

1 comment:

Fe-lady said...

Brought back memories of many summer days at Lake Erie! Thanks for the memories! Great pix also!