Monday, June 04, 2007


NEED BLOG HELP.


(This is not me, by the way)
As if its not already obvious, I am in need of blog set up help. Mainly, how to get a link to my blog when I post a comment. I repeatedly hear from people who say they couldn't find my link. I guess I don't understand how to fix this or would. The main reason I have this problem is I try to do most of this from work, when I am trying to surreptitiously fit it into or around other things--namely, work (of all things!). So I am hurried and rushed sometimes. I'm okay reading and responding to others, but just don't have time to mess with my own.

Any info would be extremely helpful. Step by step instructions. Simple terms please! Thanks.

3 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

Hi Vickie! I think you need to set it up in your profile - if you put your details in your profile I think you can tell it to have your web page there.

PM me if you want more help.

zanne said...

hi vickie ... i think the pirate is right - you can set this up in your profile.

Unknown said...

you seem to have it solved now that you added a link to your web page (YAY) but i'm not sure why your blog doesn't show up at the bottom like others do. very odd. no suggestion there, and maybe it doesn't matter anymore. *clap*