Tuesday, March 13, 2007

PF UPDATE and DST.

Thanks for all the responses on my stupid, stupid PF problem. I am pretty irritated about this situation, and anything that will help get rid of it I'm willing to do. I have had my feet taped before by my podiatrist, but he is an old man now and tends to go away for a lot of the winters, so getting an appointment any time soon is out of the question. I have found that stretching my calf out several times a day does help. I don't really know why it tightens up as much as it does, especially when sitting. But that is part of the problem. I also did some ibuprofen therapy a few times yesterday and icing a couple of times. The pain is still there, but at least I can walk today. I also went one step farther and made an appointment to get my orthotics adjusted. I suspect that is also part of the problem, especially when I talked to the guy and he said to come right in.

On another note, I will concede that all of you out there who love daylight savings time have a point. I, however, am still adjusting, as I knew I would have to. Sunday night I didn't go to sleep until midnight DST. Monday morning I didn't wake up until 6:20 and today was worse! I didn't even hear my alarm and woke up at 7:20. It was just starting to get light out. Hmm, what does that tell me? A few more days, and hopefully I will be able to get up on time again!

1 comment:

Ellie Hamilton said...

Glad it's getting better. And DST... well, glad that's getting better too :-)