Sunday, October 28, 2007

I FINISHED!

Short version: 2:46:25.

Long version: later. With pictures!

My "A" goal was 2:40. My "B" goal was 2:45. My "C" goal was 2:50, and my only real goal was under 3 hours. So I guess I achieved a B- goal.

Had I done 2:30, it would have been miraculous. Had I done 2:40, it would have been awesome. 2:45 would have been fantastic. But even so, it was miraculous that I was alive to run; awesome weather that we had; and fantastic that I made it! I am grateful, thankful, and lucky.

And I was able to meet up with some fellow bloggers: Sunshine and TriEric.

Can't wait to give the details!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely done!! Can't wait for the long version with pictures. :)

Flo said...

Good job!!! Waiting eagerly for the long version.

Born To Endure said...

Way to go girl!!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Great job! I'm looking forward to the report!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Great job! You were just a few minutes off that B goal. Next year will be better than ever!

IronWaddler said...

Great Job!!!

L*I*S*A said...

WOW...you rocked that race. I wish I could have seen you, but perhaps next time. I'll be back to run the race next year FOR SURE!

jahowie said...

Great job!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Nancy said...

OH GREAT!!! You did awesome. Looking forward to the report :D

zanne said...

woo hoo!!! can't wait to read your report ... but me & the vino are getting reaquainted & so i'll have to read tomorrow@!!!!