Sunday, October 15, 2006

GO TIGERS!

Like anyone else following the baseball playoffs, I have to get on the bandwagon and support my team! My sons are so excited about this. Its been great fun watching them watching these games. One gets so worked up you would think his life depended on it. The other is like me, not quite believing they can pull it off. (Can you blame us with their sorry record?)

I don't actually sit and watch the games, but I do check the score from time to time, so I was really excited to see the last play to clinch the playoff series--bottom of the 9th, 2 men on base and one of their best hitters is up, and 2 outs. I'm thinking: Get a hit into the stands now! And sure enough, it happened. Very exciting. I can't sit at those types of games because I get so worked up!

GO TIGERS!

No comments: