- Sunday, 50 min. bike trainer, cadence
- Monday, weights
- Tuesday run 30 minutes; swim 30 minutes; pilates
- Wednesday, 1 hour weight training class
- Thursday, swim 30 minutes, run 30 minutes, intervals
- Friday, spin class
- Saturday, 45 min. run; 30 min swim
It was an easy week. Eventually, I will add another spin class. The hard part is getting the run/swim days done on work days. If I swim in the am, it is hard to get to the gym at lunch because I can always be guaranteed some crisis coming up and preventing me from taking a long lunch, leaving an evening run, when I am at my low point of the day, and it is an absolute stretch to get me on a treadmill at that time of day. Added to that, I am attempting still the heart rate challenge, meaning trying my best to stay within my zones, which is nearly impossible when running. Biking and swimming, no problem. Running? I max out every time, no matter how slow the pace. Please, someone, tell me this will pay off eventually??