- Sunday: 1 hour on bike trainer, zones 2 and 3
- Monday: weights (30 min.); day 1 of 200 situps challenge (67--too easy)
- Tuesday: Swim 3/4 mile (32:07); run/walk 3 miles (HR training); pilates/yoga
- Wednesday: 1 hour weight training class; day 2 of situps (75)
- Thursday: Swim 3/4 mile (31:29); run/walk 3 miles (Yasso 800s x 4) (HR training)
- Friday: off (due to a family issue) (I was supposed to bike but didn't want to do it late in the day to not have back-to-back workouts running into my Saturday plan)
- Saturday: Swim 1 mile (41:27); run/walk 1 hour (intervals) (HR training); day 3 of situps (100)
The hardest part of this? Getting enough to eat and getting enough sleep. I have not slept well in months, meaning I sleep a few hours, wake up, stay awake an hour or more, go back to sleep for an hour or so. Nearly every night. And I don't drink caffeine and have tried just about every non-prescription sleep aid out there, as well as chamomile tea at night. Sometimes I've taken things to help me sleep and I still don't sleep. My mind is not in turmoil so I don't understand it. I'm rarely exhausted so its not like I'm craving sleep. I just feel I would do better with a little more, and preferably uninterupted sleep. And trying to make sure I have enough food with me all day to avoid snack binging. So everyday I have to load up the picnic basket for work it seems.
My current training schedule calls for increasing long workouts again next week and then yipee, the next week is a drop back week. I just hope I can get some more runs in outside next week or I might just lose my mind!
Stay warm everyone!