10 MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE AT THE GYM
Only one more day to go and most likely all the resolutionists--you know, the ones who resolve to hit the gym running on January 1, but by or before January 31, they're long gone. I couldn't help but laugh when I read this story.
Maybe you have a list of your own. So let's hear them!
I'll start with mine from worst to worst:
1. Male locker room attendant who after repeated complaints about and requests to NOT clean the women's locker room at 8 am, 12 pm, or 5 pm, or noon on Saturdays, still manages to be there without fail at those times.
2. The sweater/groaner on the cardio equipment next to you, sweating so hard he's flinging it all over you, and groaning so loudly you're not sure if he's going to have a heart attack but definitely blocking out sound in your headphones.
3. Women who can't use a hair dryer without replacing it to its holder on the wall. Just how hard is it to place it in its holder rather than on the counter or letting it fall into the sink?
4. Locker and cardio rooms that are consistently 79 degrees. I have been battling this one since the beginning of the month. You can't do anything without breaking out in a sweat.
5. Guys (always) who can't lift weights without dropping them on the floor after a set. When you can hear the boom of weights dropping on the floor when upstairs and in the shower and wonder if there's an earthquake happening, something's wrong.
6. People who do not clean the cardio equipment or spin bikes off after use. Just how many people do you think want to share your sweat?? Don't touch that!
7. People who hog all the overhead TVs and get on a piece of cardio equipment with a TV. Just how many news shows do you need to watch at one time??
8. Opera man. Every Saturday without fail he's in the weight room near the basketball court with his blaring opera music while he bounces a basketball over, and over, and over, and over ad infinitum, with it echoing up the steps and jarring your brain, annoying every inch of your being, and all the while doing nothing other than bouncing it.
9. The old guy who parks next to the door (he owns the parking lot) and then has someone from his office come pick him up and take him across the street to his office, where there is another parking lot he owns.
10. The parking lot czar (see above) who tells you he'd join you in the pool and hot tub if he had a suit. (Eww. TMI.)
I'd like to hear other gym horror stories, because I know we all have them!