Thursday, August 09, 2007


TAGGED.



I've been tagged by Lisa, Shelley, and SWTriGal. I've had a good laugh reading some of the bloggers who have been tagged, but have to say I haven't led nearly the exciting life many of you have led and now lead! Some of the jobs you've held! LOL! I'm not even creative enough to come up with something that funny.

Despite that, here are my answers:

Jobs I've held:

Banquet server (country club) (1 week)
Office worker (forever)
Legal Secretary (forever-since in high school co-op 1971)
Mom (since 1977 but never ending I hope)
Insurance company worker (3 months)
Janitor (2 yrs)
Babysitter (6 months)
Legal Word Processor (2 yrs)
Legal secretary again (6 yrs)
Banquet Server (2 yrs)
Legal assistant (19 yrs)

Movies I can watch over and over:
Forest Gump
Legally Blonde
A League of Their Own

Guilty pleasures:
red wine
chocolate
blogging

Places I have lived: (and this is where I am REALLY boring!)
Grand Rapids, Michigan (27 years)
Rockford, Michigan (16 yrs)
Grand Rapids, MI (9 yrs)

Shows I Enjoy:
Law and Order any of them
How I Met Your Mother
2 1/2 Men
Sex and the City (reruns of course!)
Will and Grace (reruns)
Cosby (reruns)

Websites I visit daily:
Bloggers
News
Weather
Continental (always looking for cheap flights!)
Delta
Trifind

Places I have been on vacation:
Florida
Texas
Ohio
New Jersey
New York City
Arizona
Idaho
Yellowstone
Glacier
Myrtle Beach
21 other states

Nicknames:
Vick
Bozo
Lots that I can't print

Awards:
MANY running awards (actually won masters and money once!)
A few triathlon awards
One swimming award
School awards--typing, spelling
Volunteer awards
Service awards (10, 15, 20 yrs)

A new category: What do I value most?
My faith
My family
The memories I have of my parents
The love and friendship of my blogger friends and other friends
My job
Triathlon

Who shall I tag?
Phoenix
Flo
Karen
Suzanne

No comments: