I'VE BEEN TAGGED.
By Tri-Eric, whom I met at the Grand Rapids Marathon. Eric is from the Cleveland area and is also a triathlete.
Five random things about me?
I'm going to stick with running or tri randomness:
1. I've been running for almost 20 years (in 2008).
2. My fastest 5k was 21:01; slowest was 53:xx, last year after the accident where I had to walk, but it was a victory nonetheless.
3. I almost "won" a race once when the lead woman (and probably the next 10) went the wrong way.
4. I did win masters a couple of times and even won prize money!
5. My first triathlon was in 1997.
So that's about it. I have another post planned, so I will stop here today.