Here are the rules:
Shirt that Races Official Guidelines:
- Shirt must be worn in an official race [i.e. 5-k, 10-k, half marathon, maraton, etc.].
- Picture must be taken with the official race bib pinned on the Shirt That Races.
- Shirt can be worn by any participating female or male [if they dare].
- Shirt must be washed before mailing to the next runner (this goes without saying!).
- Runner must create a race report including a picture of their race in the Shirt That Races.
- Shirt That Races must run in every state, including Canada.
- Race info must be recorded permanently on the Shirt That Races. [use fabric ink/marker, permanent marker, etc.].
And, since it fits into the color scheme of my running ensemble anyway, I thought why not??
Anyway, this is just the prerace picture of the shirt (lifted from NikeMom's website). The innaugural run will be this Sunday, October 19, 2008, at the Grand Rapids Marathon/Half Marathon, where once again I'll be running the half. Stay tuned for a race report and photos of the Shirt that Races!